Tomorrow, April 16, is Marshal's 10th birthday. I have never cried about a birthday before, but I just can't believe how fast time passes. And so here I sit typing with, yes, a few tears in my eyes. What a blessing Marshal is to our family!
I love you buddy and am so glad I am your mom. Happy Birthday!!

2 comments:
It's hard to believe they grow up so fast. Jessie will be 12(!!!) in September. I'm just trying not to think about it.
We hope Marshall had a great birthday! He's such a neat kid, I have to tell you that we so enjoyed hearing all about your chickens, different variety of eggs and some of his homeschooling projects on our little outing to the Art Festival. He is sincerely excited about his life - I LOVE that! They do grow up too fast, hopefully it makes it a little easier to see that he is growing into such a righteous, neat young man. xoxo, Christine
Post a Comment