I have had such a hormonal week. Don't you hate it when everything normally minuscule becomes mammoth because its that time of the month?! Although I have been as unpredictable as the winter weather here in eastern nc I think my children have made it through the week still emotionally intact.
Porter has spent the week creating and playing with his marshmallow men. I wish I could show you a better picture of them but they are not photogenic at all . Tonight he wanted me to write their names on them in blue marker. Here is the list of names he chose: sausage, pizza, sixer,macaroni, mac, mic-mac, mac-r, sixy,sevensy, hedwig,6r,mac-mac and sausage-hot dog. I never knew giant Marshmallow's could be so endearing. So if your children are bored just pull out some Marshmallow's and a black magic marker- eyes, ears, a mouth, some hair -and a child's imagination make for hours of entertainment!

Another note. Last night I was putting Hannah to bed as the phone rang. I of course answered it. It was my sister -in-law and I started to chat as I hastily laid her in bed and said good night. As I was visiting with Sarah I noticed Hannah slip out of bed, but I didn't realize that she was headed to make herself some chocolate milk-or rather fudge in a glass. I found her

a little while later looking like she had just eaten dirt. When I started to laugh she said " That funny me do that".
Ahh the joys of being a mother....

1 comment:
That's really funny! I'll have to keep the marshmallow idea in mind when Carter gets a little bigger! I'm sad you guys aren't coming to visit anymore. I was getting really excited! Hopefully soon?!? I understand but was still disappointed! Talk to ya later! Katie please tell Marshal, Porter and Hannah hi for me! I miss them and was excited to see Emily for the first time and for you guys to meet Carter! Sorry, I'll not say another word about it!
Love you guys! Beth
Post a Comment