I love fall. The crisp, cool mornings are the best. Hannah, Emily and I have been going on walks right when we get home from dropping the boys at school and enjoying the morning sun, the birds and an occasional butterfly.
Another fun fall tradition involves pumpkins and knives. We got together with our friends this year and carved. My specialty is cleaning out the seeds. Then the artists take over. Porter and Marshal did their own. Tyler helped Hannah, and Emily and I cheered them on.(see pictures)
I also love fall cooking-breads, soups and apple crisp. While I don't always love cooking, it seems that fall is definately the time when the chef in me comes out. Maybe its just that all my comfort foods are to hot to eat in the summer:)
What are your favorite fall recipies?

1 comment:
Hey Katie...I don't have any fall recipes that just come to me right now. I'll have to think about that and get back to you..in fact nothing about food sounds really appealing right now! The pumpkins turned out cute (Porter's) and very cool (Tyler's). Man I wish we lived closer and I could just come hang out at your house sometimes. By the way, you're missing pictures of Marshal and Emily in this post! :) Miss you guys tons...seriously! I'll call you in the next couple of days. Love you!
Post a Comment