Monday, November 10, 2008

An Election,Halloween,and Puppies







So much has happened since I last blogged. An election, two new puppies, Halloween and lots of thoughts about both. I'll spare you all my election analysis since it is over and we have moved on. I feel optimistic about our new president and am hopeful that he will be a good president. I didn't vote for him, but I am hopeful. I am very happy proposition 8 passed in California and feel grateful to all the people of California who decided to protect marriage-despite personal persecution etc.






As for the puppies- they have been so easy. The boys love them and do practically everything for them. Including clean up and take them out in the mornings. They are the cutest little pups and we are excited to see what they will look like when they grow up. I have had to call Dana(my sister) for puppy training tips and all her advice has worked so far.






And Haloween? We had a Ninja, Optimus Prime, Tinkerbell and a Chicken. We ate candy for a week and were sad to see the last of it go(at least the chocolate).









I absolutely love the cool crisp air and am looking forward to the Holiday Season.

2 comments:

Jared, Beth, Carter, Maylee and Bridger said...

The puppies look like lots of fun!! I agree with you about the election, hopefully everything goes well...if not it should get interesting! :) And who is Optimus Prime. Is that a dumb question to ask?? I'm assuming Porter was that person(??) for halloween! It looked like a cute costume just not sure who he is. Oh and what did you name the puppies?????

Pilkington Family said...

I am so excited that I found your blog...very cute by the way!! We really are not that far away from you so we need to come and visit sometime. Check out our blog... www.thepilkingtonfamily.blogspot.com