Today Emily decided she was going to take off walking. She has been cruising and taking about 3 steps at a time for 4-6 weeks, but today she just decided to walk across the room. What a brave girl! Here is a little video we thought you would all enjoy
Lots of other exciting things have taken place this month too. Porter turned six-to my surprise. I can't believe he was only one when we moved here. In the craze of life he has grown, and we stopped to celebrate his birthday. We had a robot party for him, and I am proud to say, he loved it. Tyler brought all of these cool lugs,nuts,bolts and wires( that were scrap from his work) and the kids built their own robots. Everybody had such creative designs.
One other fun thing to share-Marshal was a shepherd on his cub scout troops float. I loved the crisp cold air the day of the parade. We actually got red cheeks and wore coats and gloves. I miss the cold air! Of course since the parade we have been in light jackets and sweaters.


6 comments:
YAY Emily!
I always love to see what your family is up to! We hope you all have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Dear Katie and Tyler,i just wan to thank you both for the video. Way to go emily and porter and MArshall and HAnna. We love you all with all our hearts.
Love Dana and Katrina
Sorry for the Misspellings . . . oh well.
Merry Christmas
Dana
That is so exciting about Emily walking!!! She is so cute! And I can't believe it's been that long since you guys have been gone...time to come back now! :) Everybody is getting so big! I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas. You'll have to make a post about your Christmas also! Love you all!
Beth
Way to go Emily. We loved the video. Keep up the good work. Family pictures were great. Merry Christmas to all.
Love you,
Grandpa & Grandma
Look at her go! I love it. I bet she is already all over the place. Hope you guys had a nice Christmas.
PS - I love the robot idea for Porter's birthday!
Post a Comment