Last week we completed our end of grade tests, and officially finished our first year of home school. What a great year! We learned so much , read tons of books, made wonderful new friends, and developed talents and hobbies that we didn't know were in us. I must admit it is nice to be winding down and nicer to have the required standardized testing done, and done well. Aside from school the boys had horse riding lessons which they have loved, especially the trail rides. Hannah and Em love the horses too and are waiting to be old enough for their turn! We also had fun with 4H, scouts, piano and our Home school co-op.
The girls are gearing up to attend the Methodist Pre-school next year and both are very excited. Emily had to go to pre-school at 3 in order to keep her vision and mobility specialist, and we didn't want Hannah to miss out on the excitement so we applied for scholarships for the girls and were blessed to receive one for each girl.
We are going to fill our summer with swim team, The Promised land Pageant, a dance camp for Hannah, and a Scout camp for Marshal, and lots of time to play and read-. I'm sure we'll also fit in a trip to the beach as well as yard work, picking tomatoes, and raising a new batch of baby chicks!
Hopefully next year we will be posting exciting news of our summer plans to visit our family and friends in Utah!

2 comments:
Hey! Good to see you guys are doing great! My dad said he saw Tyler today at a meeting. We need to plan to get together this summer sometime. Give me a call if you're ever headed this way and I'll do the same. Take care!
I miss you guys so much! It seems forever seen I saw or talked to you last. Hopefully we can again soon!!!
Post a Comment