Yesterday Marshal was baptized and today confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. We are so happy for him and so proud of the choice he made. His Baptismal service was lovely. He was well supported by his Branch Family and we were thrilled that his teachers from school came too. In his journal he wrote " I was baptized today, the water was cold. I have the Gift of the Holy Ghost. All my sins have been washed away. I am eight. " Marshal we love you ! What a wonderful blessing you are in our family !
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Baptism and Confirmation
.
Yesterday Marshal was baptized and today confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. We are so happy for him and so proud of the choice he made. His Baptismal service was lovely. He was well supported by his Branch Family and we were thrilled that his teachers from school came too. In his journal he wrote " I was baptized today, the water was cold. I have the Gift of the Holy Ghost. All my sins have been washed away. I am eight. " Marshal we love you ! What a wonderful blessing you are in our family !
Yesterday Marshal was baptized and today confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. We are so happy for him and so proud of the choice he made. His Baptismal service was lovely. He was well supported by his Branch Family and we were thrilled that his teachers from school came too. In his journal he wrote " I was baptized today, the water was cold. I have the Gift of the Holy Ghost. All my sins have been washed away. I am eight. " Marshal we love you ! What a wonderful blessing you are in our family !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Marshal congratulations on making such an important decision. The baptismal service was lovely; mom and dad speaking, Br Cutrell's remarks,your family singing,the presentation of the life of Christ,the strawberry shortcake and refreshing homemade lime drink. Everything was so memorable and nice.
Congratulations Marshal!!!! That is so exciting! I'm so proud of you, you are getting so big! I'm excited to see you this summer! Congratulations again! Love you!
Beth
Post a Comment