
I just loved all these pictures. What cute kids we have! No, Marshal and Porter don't live with the chickens, but they might if we would let them. The picture of Hannah is a classic. She idolizes her brothers and this particular day she needed to wear Marshals soccer shirt and baseball hat. I thought she looked so cute I snapped a picture.
As for the chickens, Tyler and the boys finished the chicken run and I am so glad. I can be in the yard without the fear that Big Foot-our very large rooster, will attack me or the girls. Lastly the picture of us on the bench was really more for the beautiful tulips behind us than for a shot of us. We have all loved these yellow and red tulips this spring. Cheers to warm spring days, bare feet and a sweet southern breeze that reminds you rain is never to far away.

2 comments:
Hi Marshal, Porter, Hannah and Emily!! I love you guys! You are getting so big! I like your chickens!!!
Love,
Beth :)
Hi, Kt and Tyler, and Marshal, Porter, and Hannah and Emily, I love your blog, This is your Aunt Kim I can't believe how much everyone has grown. I am sure that Marshall and porter are taller than Cassie now. I love and miss you guyz and it is so great to get to read all about your family and see all the pics and ideas that you have. Love Kim
Post a Comment