Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY


I just wanted to say that I have the best family ever. Yesterday I was treated to a new camera from everybody. Marshal bought me a twix bar with his own money and chinese food with lots of veggies for dinner. Today I woke up to pancakes and huge hugs from my kids and a husband who didn't have any early morning meetings. Then this afternoon everybody surprised me with fresh picked flowers and a cake and I got to take a nap. I felt very appreciated,loved, and well taken care of.


One of my greatest joys is being a mother even with all the hard stuff. I am grateful to my own dear mother for all I have learned and continue to learn from her. Happy mothers day to all you wonderful mothers!

1 comment:

Jared, Beth, Carter, Maylee and Bridger said...

Happy Mothers day Katie! Sounds like you had a good one!! I love you! Thanks for being such a good example to me!
Love-Beth